DIY Heart Jar

I'm back with one last simple craft before heart-day arrives! This one is super quick and could even be fun for the kiddos. If you missed my valentine cards on Tuesday, go here.  Let my mason jar obsession continue...

Materials: Any type of clear jar, tissue paper, scissors, glue stick.


ONE: Start by folding tissue paper in half and cutting different sized hearts out. 
 

TWO: Using the glue stick, adhere the tissue paper hearts on the jar. Overlapping, layered and upside down hearts are encouraged :)


Finished Product:

Stick a candle in, and your tissue paper hearts will come to life!
**All photos taken and edited by Victoria Carlson Photography Be sure to check out her awesome photo blog. If you're looking for a photographer in the Seattle area, Tori is wonderful**
***
Ahh...just glowing! Told you it was easy-peasy. I'm sorry I post crafts having to do with mason jars all.the.time. I can't help it- there's endless possibilities! {pretty lace vase, chalkboard pencil & pen holder jar}


Alright friends, share in the comments some of you last minute favorite ways to decorate for Valentine's Day!
Have a wonderful Thursday:)
Love,
Photobucket
PS. Welcome to my sponsor Casa de Berry!
Claudia's sweet blog is full of home decorating, crafts, DIY's and glimpses into her own home and garden. I adore all of her ideas! Check out this cute Valentine's Banner she made :) You will love it!

35 comments

  1. That is so cute! And easy enough for a DIY beginner like me :) I'm posting this to my DIY pinterest board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Michaela! And your nails looks terrific :) I enjoyed yesterday's "She Loves Me" too, but couldn't get my comment to post on the ipad (the ipad's fault, not your blog). Have a great day!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of mason jars so keep em coming! This is a cute one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is right up my ally - and so cute and festive, thanks for the idea - sounds like a great Saturday morning project :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at Mason Jar! This candle holder is so precious; I can't wait to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it looks all lit up! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling. I would have never thought to do that. You are so creative. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that this is so simple even I could do it :) :) thanks for sharing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun project! Looks beautiful lit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute, fun and easy looking project! Love the pop of the red hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. Wow. This is so darn cute!!!!
    Love it! ox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this project, such a sweet lovely product in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable idea. I definitely will be making a few of these! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it! So simple and cute. Plus, I'm kind of loving the shirt you're wearing in the bottom pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable, but I'm pretty sure I'd find some way to ignite them. Haha!
    I need to jump on the mason jar bandwagon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these! And I heart anything to do with Mason jars. Period. The End.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Michaela, I love this DIY project! This one doesn't seem too complicated at all. (: Where do you buy your mason jars? I save my spaghetti sauce jars but they're more square than round... I love the round ones. Thanks for sharing this adorable project.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this great idea :-) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. too cute, so happy to have come across your blog and follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely love this idea!! So sweet I am going to be trying this out definitly!!!

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute!! I love it, especially when it's all lit up and glowing on the inside : ) And hello, mason jars rock so keep these projects coming!! : ) xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. such a great idea!!! This would be great for a nice lil candle dinner at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a great idea! I will have to make some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh my goodness, I LOVE this! I have so many mason jars that I've been wanting to craft with..I think this might just be the winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. who do you think you are.... collecting your jar of hearts.....

    please tell me you know what song i am talking about?! hhaha

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's so pretty and festive! I lve it lit! I also love your red nails. What color are you wearing, Michaela? So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  27. awww i heart this! This is sooooooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Soooo cute! I am totally making these with my kids! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This are just too cute! Such an easy and adorable DIY... love it doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top